Owing to COVID-19 restrictions, our club rides are less structured than normal. While we are trying to get back to our usual routines and regular rides, at the moment we are being governmed by SCottish Government and cycling governing bodies’ requirements.
The current guidelines can be found HERE:
What this means for us as a club is:
• Where all participants are over 18 years of age we can ride outdoors in groups of up to 30 from unlimited households without social distancing
• Social distancing should be maintained before and after the club activity
• The club must appoint a Covid Co-ordinator. Fiona Walker has agreed to do this and has undertaken training for it
• A register of all riders must be taken for each ride with contact details for each. This register will be sent to the Covid Co-ordinator after the ride.
Participants must not attend a ride or session if:
• They have Covid-19 symptoms
• Someone in their householdhas Covid-19 symptoms
• If they have been asked to self-isolate at home by theScottish Government Test and Protect system
• They have returned from a country which is not on the exemptionfrom quarantine list in the last 14 days